Fifth Age of Tamriel
Also known as “Altmer” in their homeland of Summerset Isle, the High Elves are the most strongly gifted in the arcane arts of all the races. However, they are also somewhat vulnerable to fire, frost and shock.
- Female: Alwaen, Angalsama, Aranalda, Ardaline, Ariente, Arquen, Aryarie, Astante, Atraena, Aurelinwae, Caminalda, Carahil, Caranya, Cindanwe, Earana, Eilonwy, Elante, Erissare, Hlidara, Karinnarre, Mirie, Muurine, Nerussa, Ohtesse, Palonirya, Ranaline, Ruma, Sontaire, Tandilwe, Termanwe, Varulae
- Male: Aicantar, Ancano, Ancarion, Aringoth, Arondil, Calcelmo, Estormo, Fasendil, Linwe, Lorcalin, Kornalus, Melaran, Muril, Naris, Nelacar, Nerien, Nurelion, Ondolemar, Orthorn, Quaranir, Rulindil, Runil, Sanyon, Tandil, Ulundil, Valmir, Viarmo, Vingalmo
Playing an Altmer
If you choose to play an Altmer, modify your character as follows:
- Add 1 to your Intelligence ability.
- Pick one of the following ability focuses: Intelligence (Research) or Intelligence (Arcane Lore)
- You are a Magical Adept: Add an additional 2d6 to your starting MP, and add an additional 2d6 to your MP every time you gain a level. (Before applying any Birthsign bonuses.)
- Your Speed is equal to 9 + Dexterity (minus armor penalty if applicable).
- You can speak and read Common.
- Roll twice on the Altmer Benefits table for additional benefits. Roll 2d6 and add the dice together. If you get the same result twice, re-roll until you get something different.
|3-4||Focus: Intelligence (Alteration)|
|5||Focus: Intelligence (Conjuration)|
|6||Focus: Intelligence (Destruction)|
|9||Focus: Intelligence (Illusion)|
|10-11||Focus: Intelligence (Mysticism)|
Strengths and Weaknesses
- +3 Resistance to Disease
- -1 Weakness to Shock
- -1 Weakness to Frost
- -2 Weakness to Fire
- -2 Weakness to Magic